Understand COVID-19 Financial Relief Options
Webinar date : 21 May 2020, Tokyo 4pm JST
In this interactive session, we invite Scott Smoler, CEO of weConnect, and Matthew Kyle, CCO of weConnect, to join Jeremy Sampson, Managing Director of Robert Walters Japan, to share their real-world experience applying for loans, subsidies and tax relief available to companies trying to navigate the COVID-19 situation. Scott and Matthew have invested a tremendous amount of time into understanding not only the check lists needed to apply but the practical points necessary to successfully receive aid.
• Get your cut of Japan's relief budget totaling more than USD 1.1 billion (EUR 1 billion)
• Zero-interest loans up to 720M yen
• Employment subsidies to cover your human capital cost
• Tax compliance relief programs
• Filing due date extensions
• Learn how to apply!
Managing Director of Robert Walters Japan